A Gas Stove Protector is often one of the most used appliances in the kitchen, so it will need attention to keep it clean and looking new. Although it may seem imposing and made up of many parts, with a little practice, routine care and maintenance will be a cinch. And the more often you do it, the less it will need each time. After all, a sparkling clean cooking area makes a world of difference. Your cooktop, food, and family will thank you.
- Remove the burner cap and burner base.
- Clean the burner cap and base with a nonabrasive plastic scrubbing pad and mildly abrasive cleaner.
The cooktop is easiest to clean as soon as the top, grates and caps are cool following cooking.
Do not clean burner caps in the oven during a Self-Cleaning cycle.
Do not wash burner caps in the dishwasher.
- Clean the gas tube opening under the base.
- Gently clean the igniter with a damp cloth.
- Clean clogged burner ports with a straight pin, needle, or small-gauge wire as shown below.
Do not attempt to clean the burner ports in the dishwasher.
Do not enlarge or distort the port.
- Reinstall the burner base and cap.
Make sure the alignment pins (if present) are properly adjusted with the burner cap and the correct burner cap is on the correct burner base.
The burner cap should fit flush with the burner base and have very little side to side movement.
- Turn on the burner. If the burner does not light, check cap alignment and if the correct burner cap is on the correct burner base.
It is very important to clean and protect your gas stove. It is recommended that you use yicheng Gas Stove Protector to better protect your gas stove, more information please visit Gas Stove Protector Manufacturer: https://www.txyicheng.com/product/gas-stove-protector/