Passengers are able to change between Economy Class to First or Business Class with fees such as the Alaska Airlines change fee, as well as the fare difference when it's applicable. Let's understand the applicability and the pre-conditions/restrictions on the Alaska Airlines class of service -
- It is the Alaska Upgrade to First Class applies to economy, premium economy as well as Business Class reservations.
- Passengers may switch to First Class to Economy Class and First Class this means they jump between two Cabin classes subject to Alaska Airlines change fee and the cost difference applicable to the fare.
- There are no senior citizen, child or Bereavement discounts are available on Alaska Air's first class upgrade.
- The lounge located at the terminal is open to Alaska First Class passengers only.
- This First Class upgrade is non-transferable and non-returnable, and is not transferable to another person.
- This First Class upgrade is applicable to Alaska Air flights Alaska Air only and is available on certain flights.
- The upgrade option for First Class at the airport will be open for three hours prior to the departure date for international flights, and 2 hours prior to domestic flights.
- Upgrades at airports are contingent on being able to fill seats.
- Specially booked server fares within X category of services aren't qualified to upgrade your Elite status.